Settling In

For all of you who have been calling for more updates, I say this:

Quit.
Your.
Belly-aching.

I serve at the pleasure of the president.
I am the decider.
I am not a crook.

Lockbox.

Etcetera.

As is my wont, here comes this month's slew of posts.

We start with some much-coveted photos of our newly settled apartment.

Ye olde livingroom.





We love this mirror - the frame is made from cool pressed tin that you can't see too well in the picture...
...but it weighs about 5 gatrillion pounds. I almost killed the both of us while hanging it.

Sleeping quarters.



Stairs to the loftish bedroom area.

Our tiny, tiny kitchen. (This is the only room in the place we don't like.)



2 views from our huge deck.
It's not the most glamorous place in the city, but it sure is nice to have this place to sit in the evenings.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful !!!
I thought you had twin beds.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the digs! Is the patio/balcony (is there a difference?) all your or do you have to share it with the rest of the building.

bov said...

Lisa - technically we share it with the 3 other housemates, but they're NEVER up there. And anyway, we like them.

bov said...

Mom -
Um.... we DO have twin beds. But one of them is, er, in the shop. The fanbelt broke so we had to, you know, fix it. So...

... so how bout them Tigers? Beat the Yankees 16-0 tonight. How about that?

Anonymous said...

Eric,

What a cute place!!

Your Mom knows you're not twins. What was she thinking??

Aunt Eva