Visitors From Another World


Two of the best people in the world arrived at my doorstep on Monday. My dear friend Rachel, and her fabulous hubby, Pauly, are on a massive bicycling adventure. They started in San Diego and are working their way up the coast to Vancouver. And then (becuase that wasn't enough?) they're biking their way back to Virginia. I highly recommend that you check out their travel blog here.

The mohawks were part of a pre-trip shaving bonanza, becuase of this universal travel equation:

long hair + gallons of sweat - showers = icky.

They are now fully shorn, and quite presentable.


I'll be giving more updates on these yahoos later, but before I terminate this post, I want to mention Pauly's job. It's the coolest ever. He was working at Ferrum college, digging through their huge music collection, then cataloging it and putting it on the web. Thanks to Pauly, this awesome collection of blues, bluegrass, gospel, and old-time music is available to you, free of charge. Check out the collection here.

No comments: